Office Hysteroscopy Demonstration
Diagnosing AUB is usually a process involving multiple steps. A confident diagnosis may require the patient to visit the physician several times for ultrasounds and biopsies, and often a hysteroscopy is performed in an outpatient clinic or hospital under anaesthesia1,2.
In-office hysteroscopic evaluation using the handheld Endosee® device can simplify this workflow to one office visit, resulting in a faster and more reliable diagnosis3,4. See how Dr. Ethan Goldstein has altered his AUB workflow by using Endosee for a better patient experience and a faster, more efficient workflow to diagnosis5,6.
Setting up Endosee is simple and fast. See a real practice setup and use Endosee for office hysteroscopy.
Watch Ethan Goldstein, M.D. discuss how using Endosee has improved the AUB patient care workflow at his practice.
FAQ video In-office Direct Visualization for AUB patients. An overview of what patients can expect, before, during and after, with Endosee Advance.
- Goldstein E. Best Practices: Advantages of in-office hysteroscopy in the diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding with Endosee. OB Gyn News Supplement;2017.
- ACOG Committee Opinion Number 800. Obstetrics & Gynecology; Volume 135, No. 3, March 2020.
- Grimbizis GF, Tsolakidis D, Mikos T, et al. Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 2721-2725.
- Maheux-Lacroix S., et al. Obstetrics & Gynecology: December 2016 – Volume 128 – Issue 6 pp. 1425-1436.
- Goldstein E. Best Practices: Advantages of in-office hysteroscopy in the diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding with Endosee. OB Gyn News Supplement; 2017
- Goldstein SR. Finding a Better Approach to Diagnosing Abnormal Uterine Bleeding; Supplement to OBG Management; Nov 2016.