See and Know Instantly with Endosee® Advance
Discover all the ways this direct visualization system can advance office evaluation and treatment of uterine disorders
- Abnormal uterine bleeding1
- Menstrual disorders1
- Pelvic pain
- Recurrent miscarriage3
- Retained products of conception1
- Endometrial thickening or atrophy1
- Tissue in need of biopsy1
- Transection of intrauterine adhesions and septa4
- Polypectomy (pedunculated, < 2cm)2
- Removal of a retained IUD2
- Directed biopsy2
- Presurgical planning, identifying required time and tools needed for OR1,3
Endosee® Advance allows you to identify focal pathology more precisely than EMB, TVUS or SIS
Diagnostic hysteroscopy is more accurate than SIS and TVUS in assessing endometrial pathology
A study of 105 women compared diagnostic hysteroscopy (DH), saline infusion sonohysterography (SIS), and transvaginal ultrasound (TVUS) in the assessment of endometrial pathology.5
- DH was the most accurate technique in the diagnosis of all endometrial pathologies (AUC=0.953) vs SIS (AUC=0.759) and TVUS (AUC=0.725)
- DH had superior diagnostic performance vs. SIS (P<.001) and TVUS (P<0.001)
- DH more accurately diagnosed endometrial diseases and intracavitary masses
- Additionally, diseases of the endometrium (eg, hyperplasia and cancer) cannot be distinguished by SIS or TVUS.
Click to View Disease State Results
- aAny Path
- fStruc. Abnorm.
Diagnose More Accurately
Endosee® allows you to diagnose uterine focal pathology5 more accurately than endometrial biopsy alone.
Sensitivity for diagnosing polyps6
Sensitivity for diagnosing myomas6
Sensitivity for diagnosing hyperplasia6
See the Difference Endosee® Advance Can Make
The Endosee® Advance has a 600×480 clear color display, allowing you to see more clearly than other exam methods.
Saline Infused Sonohysterography
Explore Endosee® Advance
- Bradley L. Indications and contraindications for office hysteroscopy. In: Bradley LD and Falcone T, eds. Hysteroscopy: Office evaluation and management of the uterine cavity. Philadelphia, PA: Mosby Elsevier; 2009:19-38.
- Anderson TL. Hand-held digital hysteroscopy system a game-changer. Contemp ObGyn. https://www.contemporaryobgyn.net/view/hand-held-digital-hysteroscopy-system-game-changer. Updated September 13, 2016. Accessed May 8, 2019.
- Isaacson K. Office Hysteroscopy: a valuable but under-utilized technique. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2002;14:381-385.
- 510(k) SUMMARY K190639May 13, 2019.
- Grimbizis GF, Tsolakidis D, Mikos T, et al. A prospective comparison of transvaginal ultrasound and saline infusion sonohysterography and diagnostic hysteroscopy in the evaluation of endometrial pathology. Fertil Steril. 2016;94(7):2720-2725
- Angioni S. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2008:15 pp. 87-91.